Avocado Fried Egg Recipe
|Hass avocado||1 Large (ripe but firm)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon (To taste)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
1. Slit the avocado lengthwise and take the pit out.
2. Slice off 1/4 inch thick rings from the avocado.
3. Take out a little flesh off from the inner side of the avocado ring to make room for the egg.
4. Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium high heat.
5. Add the avocado ring and crack open an egg in it.
6. Cook the egg for 2 minutes and then flip over and cook it for 5 minutes.
7. Plate it and serve warm.
Recipe Courtesy of: cookingstoned.tv