Avocado Fried Egg Recipe
|Hass avocado||1 Large (ripe but firm)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Pepper||1 Teaspoon (To taste)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
1. Slit the avocado lengthwise and take the pit out.
2. Slice off 1/4 inch thick rings from the avocado.
3. Take out a little flesh off from the inner side of the avocado ring to make room for the egg.
4. Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium high heat.
5. Add the avocado ring and crack open an egg in it.
6. Cook the egg for 2 minutes and then flip over and cook it for 5 minutes.
7. Plate it and serve warm.
Recipe Courtesy of: cookingstoned.tv
Calories 324 Calories from Fat 242
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g43.9%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 186.1 mg62%
Sodium 568 mg23.7%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.6%
Dietary Fiber 10.5 g42%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 9 g17.4%
Vitamin A 8.8% Vitamin C 26%
Calcium 4.2% Iron 9.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet