Mother's Day Special Pan Cooked Hash Brown Egg Bake
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bacon/Turkey bacon||4 Ounce (4 slices)|
|Shredded hash brown||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Broccoli||1 Cup (16 tbs), broken into small florets|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Black peppercorn||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Cheese||4 Ounce (4 slices)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, dried|
|Red bell pepper||1 Large, cut in strips|
|Garlic clove||1 Medium, chopped|
|Shallots||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Strawberry||3 Medium, fanned|
1) Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2) Take a medium bowl, and beat eggs and beat in milk and cheese. Keep aside.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and cook bacon until done.
4) In the same pan, add more oil and saute red peppers until done.
5) Then, add broccoli, garlic, shallot and cook for 2 minutes.
6) Put the vegetables in a bowl and keep aside.
7) Add more oil to same pan and cook hash browns in it.Cook until done.
8) Season them with salt and pepper.
9) Add vegetables and mix it well.
10) Whisk the eggs once and pour into the pan.
11) Adjust salt and pepper and let it cook.Keep stirring them.
12) Stack the bacon strips and roll them. Cut them into ribbons.
13) Add cheese and bacon ribbons.
14) Place the pan in the oven and let it cook until done (about 4 minutes)
15) Sprinkle some parsley flakes on the hash browns and serve garished with strawberry fans.
Calories 901 Calories from Fat 558
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63 g97.2%
Saturated Fat 22.6 g112.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 608.9 mg203%
Sodium 1893.9 mg78.9%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.7%
Dietary Fiber 7.1 g28.4%
Sugars 9.3 g
Protein 42 g84.8%
Vitamin A 90.8% Vitamin C 311%
Calcium 60.6% Iron 24.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet