1) In a saucepan, heat water and add kelp, dried anchovies, mushroom, onion bring it to boil and turn off the heat. Drain.
2) Remove the stem of the mushroom and slice it.
3) In a bowl, beat eggs with salt and then add broth and beat again.
4) Strain the egg mixture in to an earthen bowl.
5) Add mushroom, green onion, and sesame seeds to it.
6) Place the bowl, in a steamer or pan with water and steam it for 10-15 minutes.
Watch this quick recipe if you like eggs in your meal. Korean steamed egg dish is a nice twist to the regular omelets or hard boiled eggs. This dish can be enjoyed at any time of the day. Here is video with recipe.