Healthy Bake-Ahead Breakfast
|Garlic clove||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Shallots||1 Medium, chopped|
|Basil||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon (for greasing)|
|Pancetta/Bacon||2 Ounce (or ham, 2 slices)|
|Tomato||2 Medium, sliced|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Cracked black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a muffin pan, brush two muffin holes with olive oil.
3) Slice two tomatoes into halves.
4) In a muffin pan, place a pancetta or any other ham bacon slice in each greased muffin hole.
5) Top each pancetta with equal quantity of the shallots.
6) Then top each pancetta with an egg.
7) Place the tomato halves in another muffin holes.
8) Brush the tomatoes with olive oil and top them with chopped garlic and basil.
9) Season the eggs and tomatoes with salt and pepper to taste.
10) Cover the tomatoes with balsamic vinegar.
11) Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
12) Serve the pancetta-eggs and tomatoes with toasted bread for breakfast.