1) Take spinach & soy bean Sprouts
2) Blanch both in hot water until the Sprouts are tender. Extract the Spinach immediately after it's wilted (do not over cook)! Plunge into ice cold water pronto and squeeze out any excess moisture.
This will apply to both: drizzle in about 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil, 2 teaspoon sesame seeds, 1 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic, 2 teaspoon chopped green onion and S & P to taste
3) Fry the Bacon until it gets nice and juicy, throw in the Kimchi with the Butter and cook until the Kimchi has softened.
Mushrooms, Fern Brake, Mu
Glaze the pan in between each with Sesame Oil (about 1/2 tablespoon- 1 tablespoon or so), stir fry each with 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 2 teaspoons garlic, 2 teaspoon sesame seed, and 2 teaspoon green onion. S & P to taste.
4) Bulgogi (you can also use hamburger meat instead)
Submerge your 1 cup of Beef (thinly sliced, it's easier to slice it paper thin if you pop it in the Freezer for a bit) into this marinade:
1/4 cup Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
2 tablespoon Brown Sugar
2 tablespoon Honey
2 tablespoon of Asian Pear or Coke
2 teaspoon Garlic
1/2 teaspoon Ginger
2 teaspoon Sesame Seed
1 stalk Green Onion
Liberal amount of fresh Pepper
Pepper Paste "Sauce"
Combine 4 tablespoon Pepper Paste (Gochujang) + 1 1/2 tablespoon Sesame Oil + 2 teaspoon Sesame Seed + 1 teaspoon Sugar
Mix well and drizzle over your dish.
6) In the center of your bowl, lay a bed of Rice.
7) Arrange your Veggies and Meat on top of your rice. Top with your Egg
8) Sprinkle with Sesame Seed or Green Onions
9) Drizzle with Pepper Paste "Sauce"
10) Mix together thoroughly and enjoy.
(This goes very well with a clear Soup).