It's easy to poach an egg. This recipe goes over a few simple tips to get beautiful, silky poached eggs every time. Have fun in the kitchen!
Please watch the video for the list of ingredients.
1. Boil some water and add salt to it. Pour some vinegar in the boiling water.
2. Take a pan and add little bit of oil to it.
3. Heat the oil and add a handful of fresh spinach.
4. Cook the spinach until it is wilted. Add a little salt to it.
5. Crack one egg in a separate dish and then gently put in the boiling water. Allow to cook for few minutes.
6. Gently take out the egg with a slotted spoon and keep in a separate plate.
7. Take a piece of toasted bread and cut into 4 pieces.
8. Put the bread pieces in a plate and place the spinach on the top of the bread pieces.
9. Top with poached egg and season with salt and pepper.