Today I'm gonna show you how to make a beautifully executed scrambled egg with delicious farm-fresh goat cheese and chopped chives on a toasted slice of Banuka Bakery's own Basil Pesto Bread. These are scrambled eggs the way they are supposed to be enjoyed. Consistently smooth, silky and custard-like, the texture is simply sublime. I truly know you're in for something special.
1. Into a large mixing bowl, beat the 4 large eggs with a tablespoon of fresh chives and fresh goat cheese.
2. Toast slices of the basil pesto bread and butter each slice.
3. In a skillet heat 3/4 tablespoon of butter to a medium low, add the beaten eggs to the hot pan and keep stirring without a stop. If the eggs set too fast take the pan off the heat. Continue to stir and put it back on. Continue till you get a nice smooth custard & pudding like texture.
4. After a couple of minutes of the stirring and going on and off the heat, the eggs start to set and the bottom is not liquid any more.
5. Serve the scrambled eggs onto a plate over the basil pesto toast and garnish with some finely chopped fresh chives.
Scrambled eggs with toasted bread is a very common breakfast you can make. But do you know the secret behind making the scrambled eggs? Watch the recipe and learn the techniques of making a tasty scrambled eggs.