1. Break the eggs into a bowl.
2. Add salt and milk. Stir the mixture well until the eggs and milk is well blended.
3. Heat the pan over high heat.
4. Add the butter. When butter is melted, pour in the egg mixture.
5. Half a minute later begin to scramble the eggs
6. Scramble the eggs for about a minute and then transfer them to the plate.
Scrambled eggs are a classic breakfast staple, but can be surprisingly difficult to master. Inexpensive and loaded with protein, soft and fluffy scrambled eggs make a terrific quick meal. Scrambling eggs might seem like the easiest technique in the book, but watch the video, and you'll discover there are a few simple tricks result in perfect scrambled eggs.