Toad in A Hole
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
1) Using a cookie cutter or drinking glass cut a hole in the center of all bread slices. Butter them on one side.
2) Take a skillet and melt butter. Coat it on all sides. Place the buttered bread slices with buttered side down.
3) Crack an egg in the hole in bread slice. Cook until slices are golden brown and then turn sides.
4) Repeat the process for all bread slices and eggs.
5) Transfer the toad in a hole directly into a serve plate and serve.
Calories 157 Calories from Fat 70
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.1%
Saturated Fat 3 g15.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 216.9 mg72.3%
Sodium 216.3 mg9%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.68 g2.7%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 9 g17%
Vitamin A 6.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.7% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet