Toad In A Hole
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
1) Using a cookie cutter or drinking glass cut a hole in the center of all bread slices. Butter them on one side.
2) Take a skillet and melt butter. Coat it on all sides. Place the buttered bread slices with buttered side down.
3) Crack an egg in the hole in bread slice. Cook until slices are golden brown and then turn sides.
4) Repeat the process for all bread slices and eggs.
5) Transfer the toad in a hole directly into a serve plate and serve.