Salami and Eggs
|Salami slices||4 , cut into thin strips|
|Kosher salt||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Fat||2 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed for frying)|
1) Take a small bowl and lightly beat salt, eggs and pepper.
2) Take a skillet and heat fat in it. Add the salami and fry until light brown in color.
3) Pour the beaten eggs over salami and cook over low heat until eggs are set at the bottom.
4) Flip over, in pancake like fashion, and cook until completely set.
5) Transfer to a platter. Cut into pieces, if desired, and serve.
Calories 136 Calories from Fat 114
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.4%
Saturated Fat 4 g20%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 117 mg39%
Sodium 246 mg10.2%
Total Carbohydrates 0.2 g0.07%
Dietary Fiber 0 g0.01%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 5 g10.9%
Vitamin A 2.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 1.3% Iron 2.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet