|Stilton cheese/Blue cheese||1⁄4 Pound, rind removed|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, crumble the cheese and add the cream. Beat well till smooth.
3) Season the cheese mixture with pepper to taste.
4) Between 4 individual ramekin dishes, divide the mixture.
5) Into each dish, break an egg.
6) On a cookie sheet, place the ramekins and bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, till the mixture is bubbling and eggs are set.
7) Garnish the hot Stilton Eggs with 2-3 tarragon leaves, if preferred, and serve right away, while still hot. These make a good appetizer.