Breaded Scotch Eggs
|Sausage meat||12 Ounce|
|Egg||1 (for coating)|
|Milk||3 Tablespoon (for coating)|
|Breadcrumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fat||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (for deep frying)|
1. In a pan, hard boil 4 eggs. Keep it aside to cool.
2. Shell and roll it lightly in flour.
3. Make four portions of the sausage meat and press it over the 4 lightly floured eggs.
4. In a bowl, breaks eggs. Add milk and beat it together.
5. Roll the sausage meat with this eggs and milk mixture.
6. Then roll it in breadcrumbs.
7. In a pan, take fat and heat it.
8. Fry the roll in fat and drain excess oil.
9. Remember to give ample time to sausage meat to cook.
10. Halve the Scotch egg with the help of a sharp knife dipped in hot water.
11. If serving Scotch Eggs hot, serve with tomato sauce and if cold, with a salad.