1. In a bowl, mix together eggs and grated cheese and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, bubble the butter and add in the crabmeat. Cook for 3 – 4 minutes.
3. Add in the egg mixture and stir continuously for 4 minutes.
4. Take off the saucepan from the heat and let it cool.
5. Stir in the double cream and mix well.
6. Place the scrambled egg over the toasted bread and season with black pepper. serve with fresh juice.
Scrambled Eggs With Cream, Chives And Cheese would be one helluva indulgent breakfast that would get you through the day. The chives give that fresh, earthy aroma to this rustic dish. You are gonna love making it and not to mention eating it. Enjoy!
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 556 Calories from Fat 297
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g51.3%
Saturated Fat 16.8 g83.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 532.7 mg177.6%
Sodium 1079.6 mg45%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 8.1 g
Protein 36 g72.4%
Vitamin A 24.8%
Vitamin C 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Scrambled Egg With Cream Chives & Cheese Recipe Video