Appetizer Scotch Eggs
|Hard-boiled eggs||4 , shelled|
|Sausage meat||10 Ounce|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Fine breadcrumbs||2 Ounce|
|Fat||2 Tablespoon (As Required For Frying)|
1) Dredge the hard-boiled eggs with flour, until thoroughly coated.
2) Cover the eggs well with a thin layer of sausage meat.
3) Brush the prepared eggs with the beaten egg.
4) Roll the eggs in the fine breadcrumbs, until thoroughly coated.
5) In a frying pan, deep fry the eggs in heated fat for about 7 minutes.
6) Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen towels.
7) Slice into halves and serve the Scotch Eggs immediately on a serving platter.