Beet Pickled Eggs
|Vinegar||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Beet juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Ground allspice||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Fresh dill sprigs||2|
1. To prepare the eggs peel them, place loosely in a jar and set aside.
2. In a saucepan combine next 10 ingredients and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer 3 minutes.
4. Pour hot mixture over eggs and add dill weed.
5. Seal with airtight lids and refrigerate 2 days before serving.
6. Store in refrigerator up to two weeks.
7. Serve the pickled eggs with pasta, meats or as desired.