Fluffy Cheese Eggs
|Grated cheddar cheese||4 Ounce|
|Eggs||2 , separated|
|Buttered toast||4 (Round)|
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a saucepan, combine the milk and grated Cheddar cheese together.
3) Stir over a low heat until the cheese is melted.
4) Stir in the egg yolks and cook over a low heat until the mixture is thickened.
5) In a bowl, stiffly beat the egg whites and fold into the pan mixture.
6) In a buttered ovenproof dish, arrange the buttered toast rounds.
7) Spoon the cheese mixture evenly all over the toast rounds.
8) Place under a hot grill until lightly browned.
9) Garnish the Fluffy Cheese Eggs with tomato slices and serve hot.