Baked Egg Princess
|Asparagus spears||4 (Canned / Frozen)|
|Low fat spread||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Egg||1 (Size 3)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Trim asparagus tip and keep aside for garnishing.
3. Finely chop remaining asparagus.
4. Lightly grease a small ovenproof dish or a cocotte with the low-fat spread.
5. Into the prepared dish, place asparagus and top with egg; ensuring the yolk doesn-€™t break.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Sprinkle asparagus tips on top.
8. In a oven tray, pour little water and place the dish on it; take care not to put excess water so as to prevent water going into the egg mixture.
9. Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
10. Serve Baked Egg Princess straight from the oven.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 94 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.6%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 656 mg27.3%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.56 g2.2%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 7 g14.8%
Vitamin A 15.4% Vitamin C 3.5%
Calcium 5.8% Iron 11%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet