Baked Egg Princess
|Asparagus spears||4 (Canned / Frozen)|
|Low fat spread||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Egg||1 (Size 3)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Trim asparagus tip and keep aside for garnishing.
3. Finely chop remaining asparagus.
4. Lightly grease a small ovenproof dish or a cocotte with the low-fat spread.
5. Into the prepared dish, place asparagus and top with egg; ensuring the yolk doesn-€™t break.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Sprinkle asparagus tips on top.
8. In a oven tray, pour little water and place the dish on it; take care not to put excess water so as to prevent water going into the egg mixture.
9. Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
10. Serve Baked Egg Princess straight from the oven.