Soft Boiled Eggs
|Eggs||2 Large (at room temperature)|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
1. Make a small hole in the broad end of the egg by using an egg pricker.
2. This will prevent the eggs from cracking while cooking.
3. In a pan, add water and place eggs to boil.
4. Boil for about 3 minutes for loose eggs, 4 minutes for runny yolks and firmed whites and 5 minutes for firmed yolks and whites.
5. Run under cold water to stop cooking.
6. Crack the tops to open them and serve in egg cups with a spoon to eat.
Calories 71 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.6%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 74.8 mg3.1%
Total Carbohydrates 0.38 g0.13%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 6 g12.6%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 3% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet