Soft Boiled Eggs
|Eggs||2 Large (at room temperature)|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
1. Make a small hole in the broad end of the egg by using an egg pricker.
2. This will prevent the eggs from cracking while cooking.
3. In a pan, add water and place eggs to boil.
4. Boil for about 3 minutes for loose eggs, 4 minutes for runny yolks and firmed whites and 5 minutes for firmed yolks and whites.
5. Run under cold water to stop cooking.
6. Crack the tops to open them and serve in egg cups with a spoon to eat.