Eggs A La Suisse
|Grated sharp cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Pre-heat oven at 350°.
2. Grease a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle half the amount of cheese in it.
3. In a bowl, break the eggs taking care not to break the yolks.
4. Slide it slowly on top of the cheese again taking care not to break the yolks.
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper all over it.
6. Pour light cream over it and sprinkle the remaining cheese to make the top layer.
7. Bake it in moderate oven at 350° for 15 minutes.
8. Serve Eggs A La Suisse with toasted bread.