Eggs A La Suisse
|Grated sharp cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Pre-heat oven at 350°.
2. Grease a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle half the amount of cheese in it.
3. In a bowl, break the eggs taking care not to break the yolks.
4. Slide it slowly on top of the cheese again taking care not to break the yolks.
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper all over it.
6. Pour light cream over it and sprinkle the remaining cheese to make the top layer.
7. Bake it in moderate oven at 350° for 15 minutes.
8. Serve Eggs A La Suisse with toasted bread.
Calories 304 Calories from Fat 218
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.5%
Saturated Fat 13.1 g65.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 380.4 mg126.8%
Sodium 294.6 mg12.3%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.5%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 17 g34.1%
Vitamin A 19.4% Vitamin C 0.3%
Calcium 26% Iron 7.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet