Hard Boiled Eggs
|Eggs||2 Large (at room temperature)|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
1. Make a small hole in the broad end of the egg by using an egg pricker.
2. This will prevent the eggs from cracking while cooking.
3. In a pan, add water and place eggs to boil.
4. Upon boiling, remove the pan fro heat and cover it.
5. Let the eggs say in the pan for 20 minutes.
6. Refrigerate to cool and serve whenever required.
Calories 71 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.6%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 74.8 mg3.1%
Total Carbohydrates 0.38 g0.13%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 6 g12.6%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 3% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet