|Eggs||2 (Room Temperature)|
1. In a skillet or saucepan, add water halfway and then heat to a simmer.
2. Break the eggs, one at a time, and collect it in a flat saucer.
3. Slide into the simmering water gradually.
4. Allow the mixture to simmer for 3 minutes or until the egg whites are no longer transparent.
5. Remove the eggs from water using a slotted spoon.
6. Arrange them on a bread slice.
Calories 71 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.6%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 263.8 mg11%
Total Carbohydrates 0.38 g0.13%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 6 g12.6%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.7% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet