Everyday Eggs Florentine
|Fresh spinach/1 package, 10 ounce, frozen spinach||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||To Taste|
|Cheese sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a saucepan, cook spinach over low flame.
3. Chop it finely upon draining properly. Drain well.
4. In a baking dish, place hot spinach.
5. Make a depression for each egg in spinach.
6. Break the eggs and place one into each depression.
7. Further, add salt to taste.
8. Prepare cheese sauce and pour it over eggs and spinach.
9. Bake for 25 minutes.
10. Allow it to cool a bit before serving.