Ham and Eggs Ranchero
|Chili seasoning mix||1 1⁄4 Ounce (1 envelope)|
|Canned tomato sauce||16 Ounce (2 cans, 8 ounces each)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mexican style whole kernel corn||12 Ounce (1 can)|
|Ham||2 Cup (32 tbs), cubed, cooked|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, shredded (1 package)|
1. In a medium-size saucepan blend chili seasoning mix, tomato sauce, water, corn and ham.
2. Heat to boiling and simmer stirring several times15 minutes.
3. In a medium-size bowl beat eggs with milk until foamy and stir in cheese.
4. In a medium-size frying pan, melt butter or margarine over low heat tipping pan to coat side and pour in egg mixture.
5. Cook very slowly, stirring gently from bottom and side of pan, just until eggs start to set and are creamy-soft.
6. Remove from heat and spoon chili-ham mixture into a shallow serving dish.
7. Mound eggs on top, garnish with green-pepper rings, if you wish and serve.