Deviled Eggs With Sweet Pickle Relish
|Salad dressing/Salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sweet pickle relish||1 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
1. In saucepan place eggs and pour in water to an inch above them.
2. Heat just to simmering and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. When the timer rings, cool eggs quickly and completely in very cold water.
4. Tap each egg on counter to crack, roll back and forth to loosen shell all over and peel off.
5. Quick-cooling makes shell easy to remove.
6. Cut six of the eggs in half lengthwise.
7. Scoop yolks from whites and press with remaining whole egg through a sieve into bowl.
8. Stir in mayonnaise or salad dressing, pickle relish, mustard, salt and pepper until well mixed.
9. Pile back into whites, using a spoon and small rubber spatula and chill.
10. Halve eggs crosswise, flute whites to make pretty cups and serve.
Calories 175 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g16.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 380.1 mg126.7%
Sodium 294.1 mg12.3%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.09 g0.35%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 11 g22.3%
Vitamin A 9.6% Vitamin C 0.09%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 9.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet