Fruited Sea Foam
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg whites||2 , stiffly beaten|
|Candied mixed fruits||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Grease a pan.
2. In a saucepan, mix sugar, water and syrup together.
4. Cook the mixture until it reaches the hard ball stage.
5. Add salt to egg whites and beat until stiff.
6. Gradually, pour hot syrup on top of the egg whites, beating constantly until the mixures loses gloss.
7. Further, add vanilla beat until peaks are formed.
8. Fold in candied mixed fruit.
9. Pour the mixture into a greased pan.
10. Scatter mixed fruit on top and allow it to set.
11. Cut into squares before serving.