Golden Cheese Egg Scramble
|English muffins/Crumpets||4 , split and toasted|
|Liver spread/Deviled ham||4 Tablespoon (from a 4 1/2-ounce can)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Process american cheese slices||4 , cut in half (from an 8-ounce package)|
1. 1. On each muffin half spread liver spread or deviled ham, place on a cookie sheet and set aside.
2. In a medium-size bowl beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper until foamy.
3. In a medium-size frying pan, melt butter or margarine over low heat tipping pan to coat side and pour in egg mixture.
4. Cook very slowly, stirring gently from bottom and side of pan just until eggs start to set and are creamy-soft.
5. Remove from heat and spoon onto prepared muffin halves, dividing evenly.
6. Crisscross top of each with 2 half slices of cheese.
7. Broil 2 to 3 minutes just until cheese melts and is bubbly-hot.
8. Serve the Golden Cheese Egg Scramble hot as a breakfast or as desired.