Park Avenue Special
|Hot cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Frozen condensed cream of shrimp soup||10 Ounce, thawed (1 can)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Canned tuna||4 Ounce, drained and flaked (1 can)|
|Hard cooked eggs||6 , shelled|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely diced|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven at (400°).
2. Coat four 1 1/2-cup casseroles with butter.
3. Combine rice and parsley and spoon into 4 buttered cup casseroles.
4. In a small saucepan cook curry powder in butter or margarine for 1 minute.
5. Add soup and milk, blend, add tuna, heat to bubbling and spoon over rice.
6. Halve eggs crosswise, remove yolks and mash in a small bowl.
7. Stir in celery, salt and mayonnaise or salad dressing and spoon back into whites.
8. Set three in each casserole and bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes to heat through and blend-flavors.
9. Serve hot with garnish as desired.