Baked Nest Eggs
|Frozen mixed vegetables||16 Ounce (2 Packages Of 8 Ounce Each)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Smoked sausage links||4 , sliced crosswise|
|English muffins||3 , halved and toasted|
1. Preheat the oven at (400°).
2. In a pan combine frozen vegetables with milk and butter or margarine and heat, following label directions.
3. Stir in sausages and spoon into a greased shallow 6-cup baking dish.
4. Into a cup, break eggs, 1 at a time, then pour each into vegetable mixture, spacing evenly and sprinkle with paprika.
5. Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes until eggs are set and vegetables bubble up.
6. Place each muffin half on a heated serving dish and serve.
Calories 479 Calories from Fat 228
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.2%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 379.8 mg126.6%
Sodium 729.3 mg30.4%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g14%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.3%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 27 g53.1%
Vitamin A 139.7% Vitamin C 21.1%
Calcium 17.8% Iron 23.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet