Cheddar Egg Cups
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||7 Cup (112 tbs)|
|Liquid red pepper seasoning||1 Drop|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Ham||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped and cooked|
|Soft bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a medium-size saucepan melt butter or margarine, stir in flour and cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
2. Continue cooking mixing in milk and liquid red pepper seasoning stirring constantly until sauce thickens and boils for 1 minute.
3. Remove from heat and stir in three fourths of the cheese until melted.
4. Among four 6-ounce custard cups divide ham evenly and top with cheese sauce.
5. Into a saucedish, break each egg then slide into cheese sauce in cups and sprinkle with bread crumbs and remaining grated cheese.
6. Bake in slow oven (325°) 20 minutes or until egg yolks are as firm as desired.
7. Serve Cheddar Egg Cups hot with grated melted cheese on the top.