Creamed Curried Eggs
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped to make 1/2 cup|
|All-purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Hard-cooked eggs||8 , shelled and quartered lengthwise|
1. In medium-size saucepan melt butter or margarine and saute onion 5 minutes until golden and remove from heat.
2. Blend in flour, curry powder and salt and stir in milk.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens and boils 1 minute.
4. Add quartered eggs and heat through.
5. Serve on hot waffles, buttered toast or toasted English muffins.
Calories 281 Calories from Fat 169
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.2%
Saturated Fat 9.1 g45.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 351.3 mg117.1%
Sodium 450.8 mg18.8%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.4%
Sugars 6.3 g
Protein 13 g26.9%
Vitamin A 15.8% Vitamin C 4.6%
Calcium 14.3% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet