|Hard boiled eggs||4|
|Fried bread rounds/Toast circles||8|
1. Halve the eggs lengthways with a straight cut or widthways with a vandyke cut, i.e. slip a pointed knife through the white in a series of V shapes.
2. Cut out base of the egg to make it stand firmly.
3. Take out the yolks and add seasonings and butter. Sieve or pound the mixture.
4. Spoon the mixture into the cups made from egg whites. Alternately, force through a bag with a vegetable forcing pipe in the end.
5. Keep on rounds of toast or fried bread.
6. Garnish with salad.