|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Fresh bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Almonds||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Required)|
1) Lightly coat the bottom and sides of 4 cup molds with butter.
2) In a bowl, beat together yolks with sugar until, light and fluffy.
3) Stir the breadcrumbs in the yolk mixture.
4) In another bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff.
5) Fold the egg whites and whipped cream in the yolk mixture.
6) Pour the egg mixture in the prepared molds and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
7) In a slow cooker, place the molds on a medium rack.
8) Gently stream in the boiling water halfway up to the molds.
9) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 1 hour.
10) Take the molds out and leave to cool.
11) Invert the mold on dessert plate to remove the pudding.
12) Serve warm or cold topped with caramel sauce, if desired.
Calories 512 Calories from Fat 192
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.8%
Saturated Fat 10.6 g52.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 234.3 mg78.1%
Sodium 153.3 mg6.4%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g24.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.98 g3.9%
Sugars 70.7 g
Protein 8 g16%
Vitamin A 15% Vitamin C 0.3%
Calcium 6.8% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet