Scrambled Eggs With Tomatoes
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried oregano leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Dried parsley flakes||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Tomatoes||8 Ounce, cut up (Canned, Drained)|
1) In a bowl mix together eggs, milk, salt, crushed oregano, parsley flakes, and pepper. Beat them until smooth.
2) In a skillet, melt butter and add egg mixture and cook.
3) Lift the mixture from the bottom of the pan with the spatula.
4) When eggs are almost cooked, add tomatoes and turn off the heat.
5) Serve the scrambled eggs with tomatoes on a heated platter.