Tuna 'N Eggs in Casseroles
|Hard-cooked eggs||4 , quartered|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|White sauce||4 Ounce (Quick, 1 Medium Bottle)|
|Solid pack tuna||2 Can (20 oz), drained, coarsely flaked|
|Buttered cereal crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Add 4 egg quarters into the blender, at a time. On LOW speed, pulse a few times to coarsely chop the onions.
3) Transfer the chopped eggs into a bowl. Finish chopping the remaining egg quarters as well.
4) Into another bowl, add in lemon juice, salt and quick white sauce. Stir well to mix.
5) Next, add in the chopped eggs and tuna into the sauce mix. Fold in gently to combine.
6) Transfer the mixture into six buttered individual casseroles. Sprinkle buttered cereal crumbs on the edges of each casserole.
7) Bake for about 20 minutes.
8) Serve the Tuna 'N Eggs in Casserole hot. Serve toasted bread or crackers on the side, if desired.
Calories 308 Calories from Fat 134
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 212.8 mg70.9%
Sodium 529.7 mg22.1%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.03 g0.12%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 28 g56.5%
Vitamin A 46.5% Vitamin C 2.2%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet