2 Medium, seeded and chopped (donot use hot peppers)
2 Medium, chopped (donot use Roma tomatoes as they are too meaty for the recipe)
1 Teaspoon, freshly ground (use as per taste)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped (not Turkish but nice)
1. In medium skillet, sauté onions in oil over medium heat, until they begin to soften, about 5-6 minutes.
2. Add peppers to pan and sauté another 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir in tomatoes and salt and cook 8-10 minutes, until tomatoes release their juices and vegetables are soft but not brown.
4. In a bowl lightly beat eggs, reduce the pan’s heat to low and stir them in.
5. Cook eggs gently about 6-8 minutes, using a spatula to push eggs from edges to center of skillet.
6. Do not stir eggs too much or overcook and make sure they are very creamy. Remember, they will continue to cook after you remove them from the heat. They may look a bit runny, but they will be naturally juicy due to all of the juice from the veggies.
7. Spoon eggs into a shallow serving bowl, sprinkle with paprika and a little pepper, garnish with cilantro.
8. Serve hot with crusty bread.