1. In a large bowl, add in the golden syrup and butter. Mix well.
2. Stir in the icing sugar into the mixture in small batches and make dough.
3. Take out ¾ of the dough and place on a separate bowl. Add in the yellow and pink color and mix well.
4. Dust the counter with icing sugar and make 15 yolks like balls from the colored mixture. Place that on a parchment line baking tray and refrigerate.
5. Meanwhile divide the remaining mixture into 15 portions and flat with hands.
6. Take out the yolks from the fridge and stuff the flattened dough. Seal the dough and give oval shape. Stick bamboo skewer to it and place in the refrigerator. After every 5 minutes take out the eggs and roll to give perfect oval shape.
7. In the meantime, place the chocolate chips in a bowl and melt in microwave.
8. Take out the eggs from the fridge and dip in chocolate. Place in the refrigerator until set.