1. In a bowl, add in the white chocolate and melt in microwave.
2. In a decorative egg mold spread the white chocolate around the designs and place that in refrigerator.
3. Divide chocolate chips in 3 equal parts in 3 different bowls and melt one by one.
4. After melting one bowl of chocolate spread that over the egg tray and place in fridge. Repeat the process with rest of the chocolates.
5. Take out the ½ of chocolate shells from the mold and combine with another half using chocolate.
6. Place the Easter eggs over a glass and decorate with icing if you want.