Bloodshot Egg Eyes!
|Hard boiled eggs||6 , separated into whites and yolks|
|Creme fraiche||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sriracha/Other asian chili sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped cilantro||1 Tablespoon|
|Spicy mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lime||1⁄4 , zested|
|Lime juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Red food coloring||1 Drop|
|Sliced black olives||2 Tablespoon (As Needed)|
1. Hard-boil the eggs.
2. Using a knife, slice lengthwise, and put all the yolks into a mixing bowl.
3. Mash creme fraiche, bacon, chili sauce, cilantro, lime zest and juice and salt with the cooked yolks.
4. Add food coloring until the yolks are the desired color.
5. Spoon yolk mixture back into egg whites.
6. Top each half with a sliced olive as the pupil.
7. Dip a toothpick into the red food coloring and lightly draw "bloodshot" veins across the whites.
8. Line the Bloodshot Egg Eyes on a tray and serve.
Image Courtesy: flickr.com