|Hard-cooked eggs||6 , peeled|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Neufchatel cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|White wine vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried dillweed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Diced pimiento||1 Teaspoon|
|Lettuce leaves||4 (As Required)|
1) Cut the eggs in half along the length.
2) Carefully remove the yolks and place the white part aside.
3) In a bowl, add yolks to mash.
4) Stir in next 7 ingredients and combine well.
5) Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape each portion into a ball.
6) Place the balls on a plate and chill inside refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
7) Use the serving plates to line with lettuce leaves.
8) Slice each egg white part in 4 equal wedges.
9) Place the egg wedges on individual plate in a spoke pattern.
10) Before serving the salad, coat the egg yolk ball in paprika and place in the center of whites.