Egg And Breadcrumbs
|Egg||1 , well beaten|
|Crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a shallow dish or deep plate add the egg mixture.
2. On a paper or another shallow dish keep fine white breadcrumbs or sieved raspings.
3. Add the food to the egg and milk.
4. Baste with egg evenly.
5. Using left hand lift the food with a fork, steadying it with a palette knife and baste it with right hand. Allow surplus egg to run off.
6. Add the food into crumbs and toss crumbs over the coating.
7. Lift with fingers and toss between hands to discard surplus crumbs.
8. Pat surface with a palette knife evenly.