Leeks And Eggs In Balsamic Vinaigette
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Leeks||2 Large, split lengthwise|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped chives||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped italian flat leaf parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Roquefort cheese||2 Tablespoon, crumbled|
1. Preheat over to 350°F.
2. Lightly brush the leeks with olive oil and set in a baking pan cut-sides down.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine together the remaining oil with vinegar; mix well.
4. Pour the mixture over leeks, cover, and bake for about 25 minutes, until leeks are tender.
5. Break an egg into each end of pan; sprinkle herbs and cheese over and return to oven.
6. Bake for about 6 minutes until eggs are cooked; bake for 10 minutes for firm eggs.
7. Arrange the dish on a serving platter and garnish with parsley; serve immediately.