Curried Eggs and Shrimp
|Hard cooked eggs||6|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen condensed cream of shrimp soup||10 Ounce (1 can)|
|Milk||60 Milliliter (1/2 soup can)|
|Toast/English muffins, split and toasted||3|
1. Cut the eggs in half lengthwise
2. Scoop out the yolks and mash well. Add the mayonnaise and curry powder and refill the egg halves.
3. In a large pan, combine the soup and milk and mix well
4. Heat the soup till it is thawed through and stir often
5. Place the eggs in the soup with the filled side up and cover and simmer till the soup is hot.
6. Place the egg halves on each piece of English muffin or toast and pour the soup over when serving. Sprinkle with paprika