Baked Cheddar Egg Dish
|Shredded medium cheddar cheese||8 Ounce (Or 2 Cups)|
|Half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Prepared mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||12 , lightly beaten|
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and place the cheese in it.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine together Half and Half, salt, pepper and mustard.
4. Pour half of the mixture over the cheese in the baking dish.
5. Pour eggs over the top and add the remaining milk mixture.
6. Bake at 325°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until set.
7. Serve the Baked Cheddar Egg Dish hot and sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
Calories 518 Calories from Fat 358
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40 g61.8%
Saturated Fat 21.1 g105.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 717.6 mg239.2%
Sodium 870 mg36.3%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.17 g0.66%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 33 g65.9%
Vitamin A 35.1% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 55.1% Iron 16.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet