Best Ever Stuffed Eggs
|Hard cooked eggs||6|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice/Vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned stock base||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Bon appetit||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Paprika/Capers / anchovies/ parsley flakes /olive slices / pimiento||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1) Cut the hard-cooked eggs carefully in half. The eggs can be cut crosswise or lengthwise.
2) Take the yolks out and mash them or force through a sieve.
3) To the mashed egg yolks, add the lemon juice, mayonnaise, seasoned stock base, onion powder, Bon Appetit, pepper and savory or turmeric.
4) Mix thoroughly till the ingredients have blended well together.
5) With the mixture, refill the whites. Pile the yolk mixture high.
6) With parsley flakes, a dash of paprika or one of the other little tidbits, top the yolks mixture and serve the Best Ever Stuffed Eggs at room temperature. Best when served as an appetizer.