Eggs in Aspic
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Instant minced onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Salad greens||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Soften gelatin in one cup of the chicken broth and dissolve over hot water or low heat.
2. Add to remaining broth with onion and Ac'cent.
3. Pour half into a 10 x 6 x 2-inch pan and chill until firm.
4. Chill remaining half until thickened.
5. Arrange eggs, cut side down, on firm mixture and make a cross of pimiento on each.
6. Sprinkle with herbs and spoon over the remaining thickened mixture eggs.
7. Chill until firm and if desired cut in squares.
8. Serve on greens on individual plates, with mayonnaise.