Baked Egg Custard
|Nutmeg||1 Pinch (4 Drops Vanilla Essence)|
|Cooking fat||3 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to Regulo 3 or 300°F.
2. Take a 1 pint pie dish and grease it a cooking fat of choice.
3. In a basin, break eggs and whisk with a fork until smooth. Put in vanilla essence if used.
4. In a bowl, warm milk and sugar together to 98°F; make sure the sugar has dissolved.
5. Pour the warmed milk into the beaten egg basin and stir to blend
6. Strain the blended mix into the greased pie dish. Scatter nutmeg lightly.
7. Cook two-thirds of the way down the oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until the custard is set.
8. Chill and serve cold.