|Cream cheese||1 Ounce|
|Mayonnaise/Salad cream||3⁄4 Tablespoon (1 dessert spoon)|
|Parsley/Paprika pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Green salad||2 Tablespoon (for serving)|
1. In a pan, hard boil eggs and allow to go cold.
2. Shell them, using a knife, cut eggs in half lengthways.
3. In a small basin, put in the yolks. Mash with a fork, then add seasoning, cream cheese and enough mayonnaise to give a soft consistency.
4. Transfer mixture back in egg white cases using a teaspoon, or pipe in.
5. Season lightly with finely chopped parsley or paprika pepper.
6. Serve on a bed of green salad.