|Cream cheese||1 Ounce|
|Mayonnaise/Salad cream||3⁄4 Tablespoon (1 dessert spoon)|
|Parsley/Paprika pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Green salad||2 Tablespoon (for serving)|
1. In a pan, hard boil eggs and allow to go cold.
2. Shell them, using a knife, cut eggs in half lengthways.
3. In a small basin, put in the yolks. Mash with a fork, then add seasoning, cream cheese and enough mayonnaise to give a soft consistency.
4. Transfer mixture back in egg white cases using a teaspoon, or pipe in.
5. Season lightly with finely chopped parsley or paprika pepper.
6. Serve on a bed of green salad.
Calories 166 Calories from Fat 128
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 231.1 mg77%
Sodium 347.8 mg14.5%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.26 g1.1%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 8 g15.1%
Vitamin A 21.1% Vitamin C 16.6%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet