Deviled Eggs With Red Caviar
|Mayonnaise/Cooked salad dressing||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|White vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Red caviar||2 Tablespoon|
1. Hard boil the eggs by covering them with water so that the water is just about an inch above them.
2. Bring rapidly to the boil and then take the pan over the heat.
3. Let the eggs stand for 20 minutes and then shell the eggs.
4. Cool the eggs completely
5. Halve the eggs lengthwise and take out the yolks. Do not break the whites
6. Press the yolks through a sieve and then tip them into a bowl
7. Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix well with a fork till soft and fluffy
8. Lightly pile the mixture into the center of the white halves, and garnish with a parsley sprig and 1/4 teaspoon red caviar
9. Serve immediately