Madhur Bhandarkar's Spicy Egg Bhurji
|Eggs||3 Large, lightly beaten|
|Turmeric powder||1 Pinch|
|Onion||1 Large, finely chopped|
|Tomato||1 Large, chopped|
|Green chilly||1 , finely chopped|
|Coriander sprigs||3 , washed and chopped|
1. In a skillet, heat oil over medium high
2. Add cumin seeds and turmeric powder and allow the seeds to crackle.
3. Add onion and saute it for 2 minute until it is limp.
4. Let the tomato and green chillies join the onion in the pan.
5. Pour in the beaten eggs and cook, sauteing the mixture with wooden spoon, until the eggs are set yet slightly soft and creamy.
6. Season the scramble with salt according to taste.
7. Dish out and garnish with chopped coriander.
8. Serve the Spicy Egg Bhurji with parantha, roti or toasts.