Tuna Egg Three Deckers
|White toast slices||18|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon (as required)|
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, flaked|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Chili sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pickle relish||2 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||6 , hard cooked, sliced|
|Stuffed olives||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), sliced|
|Lettuce/Salad greens||2 (As required)|
1. Prepare a mixture of tuna with celery and 2 tablespoons mayonnaise. Spread 6 of the buttered toast slices with the tuna mixture.
2. Cover with 6 from rest of the toast slices.
3. Prepare a mixture of ½ cup mayonnaise, pickle relish, and chili sauce. Spread atop the covered toast slices.
4. Arrange olives, egg slices, tomato, and lettuce to cover the toast. Top with rest of 6 slices.
5. Serve Tuna Egg Three Deckers with a hot green chili sauce.
Calories 550 Calories from Fat 299
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 245.6 mg81.9%
Sodium 866.8 mg36.1%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13%
Dietary Fiber 4 g15.9%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 22 g43.1%
Vitamin A 180.3% Vitamin C 45.6%
Calcium 7% Iron 13.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet